The state that distinguishes organisms from inorganic matter, manifested by growth
, and adaptation. It includes the course of existence, the sum of experiences, the mode of existing, or the fact of being. Over the centuries inquiries into the nature
have crossed the boundaries from philosophy
, forensic medicine
, etc., in creative as well as scientific literature
. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed; Dr. James H. Cassedy, NLM history of medicine
Finding Yourself: A Life-long
Oh my life, there still much
Living Life On The Edge But
Human Life Wallpaper
I see life as so many
life is stated this way;
city, wallpaper, life, skins,
Diagnosis and therapies
Northern Dimension Partnership in Public Health and Social Well-being, Quality of life (healthcare), Self-perceived quality-of-life scale, Cost of poor quality, Mind and Life Institute, Quality-of-life Index, OECD Better Life Index, National Church Life Survey, Depression (mood), Sophrology
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.