The system of all phenomena in space and time
; the totality of physical reality. It is both a scientific and philosophic concept appearing in all historic eras. (Webster 2d; Dr. James H. Cassedy, NLM history of medicine
For other uses, see Nature
from nature tourism.
3d Nature Wallpaper Design
abstract nature wallpaper
Diagnosis and therapies
Contact dance, Nature Exchange, Druid (character class), Wicca (disambiguation), Carolyn Merchant, San Francisco de Opalaca, Figure-ground diagram, Eight Views of Danyang, Belshazzar (Handel), Behind the Scenes
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.