Branch of medicine
concerned with the prevention and control of disease
and disability, and the promotion of physical and mental health
of the population
on the international, national, state, or municipal level.
Public Health Nursing has been
The P's of Public Health
By definition, public health
Public Health in America Wheel
The Public Health Wheel best
The American Public Health
Public Health Department
The Public Health Sector is
Diagnosis and therapies
Public health, The Million Women Study, M. haemofelis, Health care provider, Professional degrees of public health, Alabama Department of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Public Health, Chief Public Health Officer of Canada, International Monetary Fund, Public Health Management Corporation
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.