The total number of individuals inhabiting a particular region or area.
Increase in urban population
chart of Iran population
The population continues to
The global population will
analyst of population and
I now expect world population
Diagnosis and therapies
Race and genetics, Genetic monitoring, Fixation (population genetics), Archaeogenetics, Genotype frequency, Overlapping generations, Reproductive value (population genetics), Population, Parahaplogroup, Random man not excluded
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.