Procedure whereby plasma is separated and extracted from anticoagulated whole blood
and the red cells
retransfused to the donor. plasmapheresis
is also employed for therapeutic use.
Plasmapheresis is one of the
How is plasmapheresis
started his Plasmapheresis
plasmapheresis : KMLE 의학
What is Plasmapheresis ?
Diagnosis and therapies
Plasmapheresis, Plasma Economy, Acid-citrate-dextrose, Rheopheresis, VRT Zendstation Egem, Babni Vrt, Vrt, Ko?evje, Jesenov Vrt, VRT Top 30, Gradski vrt Hall
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.