Invertebrate organisms that live on or in another organism (the host), and benefit at the expense of the other. Traditionally excluded from definition of parasites
are pathogenic bacteria
; and plants
; though they may live parasitically.
Malone Vandam links to this
Is there really a parasite
Parasite removal will usually
07 - parasites 3
Parasites do not belong to
to a variety of parasites,
Skin Parasites Association
Diagnosis and therapies
Integrated coastal zone management, Coastal Zone Management Act, Faliro Coastal Zone Olympic Complex, Parasite load, Intracellular parasite, Parasites (band), List of fictional parasites, Obligate parasite, Sheena Is a Parasite, Parasite hosting
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.