The genetic complement of an organism, including all of its genes
, as represented in its dna
, or in some cases, its rna
File:Human genome to genes.png
The Human Genome Project
cheaper genome sequencing
plant genome research back
Knowledge of a genome unlocks
genome of E. ruminantium
Diagnosis and therapies
Animal Genome Size Database, Genomes On Line Database, Mammalian Genome, Structure and genome of HIV, The Genome Institute, Materials Genome, Genome Therapeutics Corporation, The Genome Analysis Centre, Exome, Partitiviridae
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.