Any fluid-filled closed cavity or sac that is lined by an epithelium
can be of normal, abnormal, non-neoplastic, or neoplastic tissues
File:Scrotal epidermoid cysts.
These cysts often are first
Usually ovarian cysts are
Simple epidermoid cysts can
Cysts are growths that can
Diagnosis and therapies
Polycystic liver disease, Enteric duplication cyst, Paradental cyst, Mucous retention cyst, Cutaneous ciliated cyst, Buccal bifurcation cyst, Microbial cyst, Cutaneous columnar cyst, Pulmonary cyst, Median palatal cyst
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Cysts" or enter the forum