(Antithrombin II; Heparin Cofactor I)
alpha 2 glycoprotein that accounts for the major antithrombin activity of normal plasma
and also inhibits several other enzymes
; it was formerly called Antithrombin II (AT II) which has now been shown to be identical to AT III; antithrombin iii deficiency
, hereditary or acquired, results in thromboembolism
. It is a member of the serpin superfamily. Some authors use the term antithrombin to refer to antithrombin III.
antithrombin III (AT III),
ATIII, antithrombin III; TF,
Antithrombin - Wikipedia
Antithrombin Iii Deficiency
page for antithrombin III
Antithrombin III is a blood
Anti-Antithrombin III antibody
Antithrombin, Northwick Park, Gloucestershire, Northwick Park, Radio Northwick Park, SAGE III on ISS, Northwick Park Hospital, Northwick Park tube station, Northwick, South Gloucestershire, Northwick, Worcestershire, Northwick
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Antithrombin Iii" or enter the forum