Biological molecules that possess catalytic activity. They may occur naturally or be synthetically created. enzymes
are usually proteins
, however CATALYTIC rna
and CATALYTIC dna
molecules have also been identified.
The maltase enzyme is a
enzymes are very specific
Enzyme - Wikipedia, the free
If you understand enzymes,
of an enzyme at work:
for which that substance
Enzyme Commission number, Metabolic control analysis, Brenda, EC number, EC number (chemistry), Brenda Barratt, Brenda Bennett, Long-chain-alcohol oxidase, List of EC numbers (EC 5), List of EC numbers
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "enzymes" or enter the forum