|Wayne State Football Player May Have Died of Pulmonary Edema|
According to Wayne Deputy County Attorney Amy Miller, preliminary autopsy results indicate Key died while asleep of a pulmonary edema. Earlier the Wayne Police Department had reported that foul play was not suspected, and that a preliminary autopsy ...
KCAU - Sun, 09 Feb 2014 13:12
|No pyro no pulmonary oedema?|
everton fans at anfield Pyro has become a major talking point in the media and amongst football fans. While it has been used over the years, over the last few seasons it has spread in popularity to the point that has been deemed a major problem by the ...
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum - Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:13
|Autopsy shows Wayne State player died from pneumonia|
Just a few days after his death, autopsy reports show Eddie Key III died from pulmonary edema, an uncommon condition, especially for someone so young. "It's usually due to certain conditions, medical conditions that happen like heart failure, clot in ...
KLKN - Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:59
|Autopsy results are concluded in the death of a Wayne State College student|
KTIV - Thu, 13 Feb 2014 10:49
|Make your own cleaning supplies and avoid harmful chemicals|
Breathing difficulty, wheezing, chest pains, pulmonary edema, skin burns. High exposure can lead to blindness, lung damage, heart attack or death. 2-butoxyethanol/Ethylene glycol butyl ether: One of many glycol ethers used as a solvent in carpet ...
Pocono Record - Fri, 07 Mar 2014 21:48
|Melvin E. Johnson Sr.|
BRONSON, Iowa | Melvin E. Johnson Sr. of Elko, Nev., formerly of Bronson, passed away Feb. 22, 2014, at Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital in Elko from congestive heart failure and pulmonary edema. No services are planned. Private graveside ...
Sioux City Journal - Thu, 27 Feb 2014 22:06
|Malaria Mosquitoes Tagged as Newest Indicator of Climate Change|
These range from temporary blindness and hearing loss to death from pulmonary edema. The tonic in gin and tonic contains quinine, which is why generations of British expatriates were so found of the drink. More modern drug treatments for malaria are ...
Guardian Liberty Voice - Sat, 08 Mar 2014 22:56
|Show chemical effects|
Hydrogen fluoride: Acute inhalation exposure to gaseous hydrogen fluoride can cause severe respiratory damage in humans, including severe irritation and pulmonary edema. Irritation and burning of the eyes, nose, and upper and lower respiratory tract ...
The Courier-Journal - Fri, 07 Mar 2014 09:12
|Wayne State College honors the memory of football player|
Officials say the 18 year-old Key died of pulmonary edema back on February 8th in his dorm room. Coaches and teammates remembered Key as a "monster" on the field as a defensive lineman. But, in person, they say Key was a "big teddy bear" or "gentle ...
KTIV - Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:21