Woman Sentenced In Fatal Salt-Poisoning Of Son
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) — A woman convicted of fatally poisoning her 5-year-old son with salt in his hospital feeding tube got a break on her murder sentence Wednesday because she suffers from a mental illness she has refused to acknowledge, the judge ...
Huffington Post - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 09:45

Kentucky mother gets 20 years to life for salt-poisoning of son
Fox News - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 07:15

Lacey Spears Gets 20 Years To Life For Fatal Salt Poisoning Of Son
CBS Local - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 06:17

Mom gets 20 years to life for poisoning son with salt
USA TODAY - Tue, 07 Apr 2015 21:12

Mommy blogger gets 20 years to life for salt-poisoning son
New York Post - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 08:41

Lacey Spears Gets 20 Years to Life for Poisoning 5-Year-Old Son to Death with ...
People Magazine - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 08:30

Mom sentenced in salt poisoning death of her 5-year-old son
CBS News - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 08:22



Detectives Rule Wilton Manors Carbon Monoxide Poisoning An Accident
WILTON MANORS (CBSMiami) – Detectives have ruled the carbon monoxide that killed a father, and hospitalized five others, an accident. The incident happened early Monday after the family's car, a Ford Escape, was left running inside the garage of a town ...
CBS Local - Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:18

One dead, 5 hospitalized in suspected carbon monoxide poisoning
Sun Sentinel - Mon, 13 Apr 2015 06:09

Carbon monoxide poisoning leaves 1 dead, 5 hospitalized
7Online WSVN-TV - Mon, 13 Apr 2015 07:34

6 poisoned by carbon monoxide in Wilton Manors town homes
Local 10 - Mon, 13 Apr 2015 07:06



Killer poison: Nicotine as a murder weapon?
While nicotine is a lethal poison and easily obtained, it has rarely been used as a weapon. In fact, one of the country's preeminent experts on nicotine, Dr. Neal Benowitz, says that until he was asked to consult on the Curry case, he had never seen an ...
CBS News - Fri, 17 Apr 2015 05:23

One Day Killer Disease In Nigeria Linked To Poisoning
A mysterious illness has erupted in Nigeria, taking the lives of eighteen victims. The outbreak started in the Ode-Irele town, Ondo state, and immediately began to spread without warning. The disease is said to be characterized with the symptoms of ...
The Source - Thu, 23 Apr 2015 06:29



Sask oil industry worker dies from sour gas poisoning
Sask oil industry worker dies from sour gas poisoning. Widow hopes her husband's death sends powerful safety message. By Geoff Leo, CBC News Posted: Apr 21, 2015 8:48 PM CT Last Updated: Apr 22, 2015 10:44 AM CT. Kara Bunz (left) said she sensed ...
CBC.ca - Tue, 21 Apr 2015 20:01



Stanford Grad Student Arrested for Poisoning Her Classmates
A Stanford graduate student studying cancer biology was banned from campus for poisoning her classmates. Xiangyu Ouyang, 26, was charged with four counts of poisoning after she admitted to spiking her classmates' water bottles with paraformaldehyde, ...
People Magazine - Fri, 03 Apr 2015 13:00

Former Stanford grad student accused of poisoning classmates
SFGate - Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:38

Stanford PhD cancer researcher 'caught poisoning classmates' water bottles
Daily Mail - Thu, 02 Apr 2015 07:05

Cancer researching Stanford grad student poisoned classmates, sabotaged ...
New York Daily News - Thu, 02 Apr 2015 11:58

A Stanford Medical School Student Was Arrested for Poisoning Her Classmates ...
VICE - Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:45

Singaporean student accused of poisoning Stanford University classmates
South China Morning Post (subscription) - Thu, 02 Apr 2015 01:04

Former Stanford Medical Student Accused Of Poisoning Lab Mates
CBS Local - Wed, 01 Apr 2015 00:07



Afghan School Poisoning? 100 Boys Fall Sick, Rushed to Hospital
Taliban insurgents have poisoned Afghan police and army soldiers as part of their fight to topple the U.S.-backed government, but periodic reports of poison attacks on schools have mostly turned out to be the result of accidental food poisoning or mass ...
NBCNews.com - Sat, 11 Apr 2015 05:37



8 die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Maryland
"While the case is still being investigated, the initial report indicates the family perished from carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator that was being used inside their home. "Electric service was disconnected in October of last year at the ...
WMUR Manchester - Wed, 08 Apr 2015 12:52

Police: Accidental carbon monoxide poisoning killed 8
USA TODAY - Tue, 07 Apr 2015 13:49

Family of 8 Dies in Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Tragedy
BET - Tue, 07 Apr 2015 15:32

Father, 7 kids killed by carbon monoxide poisoning, police say
Fox News - Mon, 06 Apr 2015 15:25

Carbon monoxide blamed in deaths of father, 7 children in Princess Anne
Baltimore Sun - Tue, 07 Apr 2015 19:36

Maryland Family Of 8 Died From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After Power Was ...
Huffington Post - Tue, 07 Apr 2015 03:47

Police: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Is Cause Of Death For Md. Family
CBS Local - Tue, 07 Apr 2015 08:13


<-   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    ->


We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site. Click here for the full disclaimer.

Last update: September 2014