SMA: The symptoms, signs and causes of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
The Annabelle Rose Foundation for Spinal Muscular Atrophy explains that if two people are SMA carriers and have a child, there's a 50% chance the child will be a carrier, a 25% chance they will develop SMA, and a 25% chance they will be completely ...
BT.com - Wed, 26 Aug 2015 02:26



Global Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Treatment Market: Industry Share, Trends ...
Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) refers to a group of inherited diseases that affects the functioning of muscles because of deterioration. It typically results in weakness, and may even lead to death. SMA affects motor neurons present in the brain and ...
Medgadget.com (blog) - Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:30

Viral Note From Mom Thanks Boy for Showing Kindness to Disabled Son
Daily Signal - Thu, 27 Aug 2015 23:56



August is Spinal Muscular Atrophy Month
“naples Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) is a genetically-transmitted, lower-motor-neuron disease that causes progressive degeneration of muscles through deterioration and loss of specialized nerve cells. The majority of muscle-controlling nerve cells ...
Naples Herald - Thu, 20 Aug 2015 08:45



Video: Richmond Heights boys with spinal muscular atrophy do 'Whip/Nae Nae'
RICHMOND HEIGHTS, Ohio- Two best friends battling spinal muscular atrophy won't let their diagnosis keep them from having fun. Jenna Gomez said her 2-year-old son Jayce and his 5-year-old friend Max love the Silento song “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae).
fox8.com - Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:24

Five-year-old and little sister both battling Spinal Muscular Atrophy
"I was watching my child dwindle away, losing his muscle, and I had no idea what was going on," she said. She went to doctors, got a second opinion and her son was diagnosed Spinal Muscular Atrophy. She took him to the Shriners Hospital for Children in ...
KRTV Great Falls News - Mon, 17 Aug 2015 17:33



Living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Kingsford mother continues with hope
Living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Kingsford mother continues with hope. August 3, 2015. By THERESA PROUDFIT - Staff Writer , Daily News. Save |. KINGSFORD - Candee Brownson of Kingsford was overjoyed when she gave birth to her son Curtis in ...
Iron Mountain Daily News - Mon, 03 Aug 2015 09:07

Spinal muscular atrophy: 4 things to know
Spinal muscular atrophy: 4 things to know. By Erinn Hutkin, Special to the U-T | 6 a.m. Aug. 11, 2015. 0.. · ·; ✉; ⎙. Type I spinal muscular atrophy (also known as Werdnig-Hoffman disease) is a severe form of the disorder that is diagnosed at birth or ...
The San Diego Union-Tribune - Tue, 11 Aug 2015 06:01

Snyder recognizes struggles of spinal muscular atrophy
Rick Snyder has proclaimed August as Spinal Muscular Atrophy Awareness Month in Michigan to promote increased knowledge and support for both research and those affected by the disease. The governor also participated in the #SmashSMA social media ...
Pioneer Tribune - Tue, 04 Aug 2015 10:03


1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    ->


We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site. Click here for the full disclaimer.

Last update: September 2014