A metallic element of atomic number 30 and atomic weight 65.38. It is a necessary trace element in the diet
, forming an essential part of many enzymes
, and playing an important role
in protein synthesis and in cell division
deficiency is associated with anemia
, short stature, hypogonadism
, impaired wound healing
, and geophagia. It is known by the symbol Zn.
Zinc - Wikipedia, the free
Photograph of zinc metal,
30 Zn Zinc
Zinc is a bluish silvery,
rolled zinc applications
Zinc concentrate, Zinc mine, Korea General Zinc Industry Group, Jarden Zinc Products, Zinc matrix battery, Zinc proteinate, Compounds of zinc, Skorpion Zinc, Zinc refining, The Zincs
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Zinc" or enter the forum