(Film, X-Ray; Radiographic Film)
A film base coated with an emulsion designed for use with x-rays
Liberty X-Ray Film Recycling
The companies that an x ray
Analog X-ray Film
X Ray Film Cassette (AX-II,
X-ray film must be
Imaging Digital X-ray Film
human fist on x-ray film
Diagnosis and therapies
List of products manufactured by Kodak, List of Oriya films, Driffield, Eastman Kodak Co. v. Image Technical Services, Inc., Willem Vroegh v. Eastman Kodak Company, Konica Minolta, Kodak EasyShare, Driffield School, Driffield Beck, Selby to Driffield Line
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.