. A clear, odorless, tasteless liquid that is essential for most animal and plant life
and is an excellent solvent for many substances. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)
and reliable water supply
Unfortunately most water
How is water used in your
We all bathe in water,
INGO | Cucumber Water
Classic Water Solutions
This remarkable water therapy
180: Where Does Water Come
Bound water, Water cluster, Internal waters, Canadian Internal Waters, Water vapor, Water potential, Water in California, Bottled water, Water right, Water model
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.