An activity in which the body advances at a slow to moderate pace by moving the feet in a coordinated fashion. This includes recreational walking
for fitness, and competitive race-walking
The UCR Walking Fit prouds to
Should I stretch before I walk
management skills: Walking
Come join us for our Walking
Proper walking technique
Diagnosis and therapies
Walking distance measure, Car free walking, Race Walking Association, Walking to Babylon, Walking stick, Walking, Block walking, Power walking, Colin Skinner, Walking audit
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.