(Echography; Echotomography, Computer; Tomography, Ultrasonic; Ultrasonic Diagnosis; Ultrasonic Imaging; Echotomography)
The visualization of deep structures of the body by recording the reflections of echoes of pulses of ultrasonic waves directed into the tissues
. Use of ultrasound for imaging or diagnostic purposes employs frequencies ranging from 1.6 to 10 megahertz.
A sample ultrasonographic
about Ultrasonography and
Ultrasonography is used
Ultrasonography Analysis of a
Diagnosis and therapies
Frequency shift, Cardiac sonographer, Sonographer, Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Contrast medium, MEMS magnetic field sensor, MDC-1200, Gaussian frequency-shift keying, ISO/IEC 15693, WWCD
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.