Any change in the hue, color
, or translucency of a tooth
due to any cause. Restorative filling materials, drugs (both topical and systemic), pulpal necrosis
, or hemorrhage
may be responsible. (Jablonski, Dictionary of dentistry
, 1992, p253)
What is the definition or description of: Tooth discoloration
Tooth Discoloration - Smile With Confidence | Esthetic Smile
What are the reasons why teeth may get discolored and how to
Teeth Whitening Procedures and Techniques | Causes of
Tooth Discoloration (Before & After) — Ogden Dentist – Dr. Jim
What Stains Teeth and Teeth Discoloration - DentalCareMatters
Tooth Discoloration - Are Symptoms and Treatment
Tooth Discoloration – Yellow Teeth Prevention, Treatment / Periclean
Diagnosis and therapies
Stain removal, Racial whitening, Titanium metallic discoloration, Xanthosis, Sodium perborate, Anti-aging cream, Radiohalo, Trent Hayes, Poultice, Whitening transformation
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Tooth Discoloration"
- I fell several days ago and my front tooth got slightly chipped, it's sore but has been better each day. But today I woke up and noticed that the majority of the tooth is now discolored almost brown looking. I do not have insurance and cannot afford to go ... (+)
- About 6 weeks ago, I headbutted another person during a sporting event, in which my tooth smacked into their forehead. After about 2 weeks, I went to the dentist after spotting 2 horizontal cracks in one of my front teeth. He gave me some antibiotics to pr... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Tooth Discoloration" or enter the forum