that result in sharp images of objects located on a chosen plane and blurred images located above or below the plane.
File:Computed tomography of
Tomography, Fig. 2
Positron Emission Tomography
emission tomography and
Computed Tomography Equipment
The new tomographic imaging
Diagnosis and therapies
High resolution CT, Volume CT, Reticulation (single-access key), Hounsfield scale, Hounsfield, New York, The Reformation: A History, Nadere Reformatie, Pictorial Review, Larkmead School, Process tomography
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.