(Cumulative Survival Rate; Survivorship)
The proportion of survivors
in a group, e.g., of patients
, studied and followed over a period, or the proportion of persons
in a specified group alive at the beginning of a time
interval who survive to the end of the interval. It is often studied using life
The survival rate of D.
B, overall survival rate was
Highest survival rate was
The survival rate for children
Increasing the Survival Rate
Ovarian cancer survival rates
Survival rate and diagnosis
Diagnosis and therapies
Customary law in South Africa, Overdiagnosis, Emotional well-being, United States customary units, Customary land, Bach-Busoni Editions, Abecedarium, List of customary units of measurement in South Asia, Customary freehold, Relative survival
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.