A specialty in which manual or operative procedures are used in the treatment of disease
, injuries, or deformities.
1 in 5 Spinal Cord Surgery
surgery Image 657B-PH.jpg
From what I saw, more radical surgery is necessary. As soon as possible.
Weight-loss surgery, or
File:Ear surgery on a patient.
The surgery is straightforward
Diagnosis and therapies
Cardiothoracic Surgery Network, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Congenital Heart Surgeons' Society, Bruce Reitz, Ramtin Cardiovascular Research and Treatment Center, Surgery, Paul Stelzer, Teddy Altman, James L. Cox, Randall B. Griepp
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.