(Microbial Superinvasion; Superinvasion, Microbial)
A frequent complication of drug therapy
for microbial infection
. It may result from opportunistic colonization following immunosuppression
by the primary pathogen and can be influenced by the time
interval between infections, microbial physiology
, or host resistance. Experimental challenge and in vitro models are sometimes used in virulence
and infectivity studies.
HIV Infection: Worse the
superinfection of eczema
before superinfection with
with MRSA Superinfection
infections lies between 2%
x. A lab technician assists in
Product No.: 18-superinfect
Diagnosis and therapies
HIV superinfection, Superinfection, Rhabdomiris striatellus, Copelatus striatellus, Chydarteres striatellus, Low birth-weight paradox, Conus striatellus, Milwaukee protocol, Conficker, Patched (malware)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Superinfection"
- Hello recently I have completed treatment for hYlori 1/20/12,and today is 3/13/12 but my problem is that I'm still having symptoms idk if it's just the meds wearing off are what but I need some answer so I can have a better understandIng can you please hel... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Superinfection" or enter the forum