Activities or games, usually involving physical effort or skill. Reasons for engagement in sports
include pleasure, competition, and/or financial reward
Since 1986, Metro Sports has
UofL Sports Traditions
*We provide organized sports
Sports - FREE Presentations in
FINAL FOUR and other sports
Diagnosis and therapies
World Anti-Doping Agency, Use of performance-enhancing drugs in sport, United States Anti-Doping Agency, Performance-enhancing drugs, List of members of the International Olympic Committee, Sports Authority, Arne Ljungqvist, International Olympic Committee, Presidents of the International Olympic Committee, Use of performance-enhancing drugs in association football
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.