(Ovis; Sheep, Dall)
Any of the ruminant mammals
with curved horns
in the genus Ovis, family
Bovidae. They possess lachrymal grooves and interdigital glands, which are absent in goats
File:Flock of sheep.jpg
Shaun the Sheep Shaun the
Wilco is one of five sheep
sheep of his father-in-law
sheep Why not?
File:Icelandic sheep summer
And my is it a tasty sheep.
Diagnosis and therapies
Pratt–Romney family, Scottish Blackface, List of contemporary comedians using blackface, Finnish Landrace Goat, Coopworth (sheep), Lacaune (sheep), White-faced Cuckoo-Dove, White-faced Whitestart, White-faced Storm Petrel, Finnsheep
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.