(Embryos, Plant; Plant Embryos; Plant Zygotes; Zygotes, Plant)
The encapsulated embryos of flowering plants
. They are used as is or for animal feed
because of the high content of concentrated nutrients like starches, proteins
, and fats
. Rapeseed, cottonseed, and sunflower seed are also produced for the oils
) they yield.
For other uses, see Seed
6-seeds have won games in all
Food Gone Global: Seeds of
Seeds Cultivate More than the
A single food seed can be as
Further information: Seed
Add seeds to your favorite
Diagnosis and therapies
Music of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, Seed dormancy, List of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED episodes, Super Eight, Canopy seed bank, Double fertilization, Seed dispersal, Plant seed proteins, Seed swap, Seed orchard
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.