An appreciable lateral deviation in the normally straight vertical line of the spine
. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Idiopathic scoliosis does tend
When a person with scoliosis
Does Scoliosis Have to Be
The treatment of scoliosis can
Lumbar scoliosis carries a
and lumbar scoliosis
Diagnosis and therapies
Neuromechanics of idiopathic scoliosis, Scoliosis (journal), ScoliScore, Genetic testing for AIS, Scoliosis, Scoliosis Research Society, Harrington Mansion and Events Center, Harrington rod, Ollie Harrington, Thomas Harrington Ltd
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Scoliosis"
- Fri, 08/17/2012 - 1:08pm
Joined: 02/14/2011 - 1:03pm
thanks for letting me in this forum. When I was 12 years old it was determined that I have congentialnscolisis. The T2 & T 3 are fused together causing the ... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Scoliosis" or enter the forum