A pathological process consisting of hardening or fibrosis
of an anatomical structure, often a vessel or a nerve.
Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis signs
A case of tuberous sclerosis
of multiple sclerosis.svg
tuberous sclerosis (TS)
Tuberose (tuberous) sclerosis:
Diagnosis and therapies
Expanded Disability Status Scale, Treatment of multiple sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis Foundation, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, National Capital Chapter, Tumefactive multiple sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, Multiple Sclerosis Journal, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Corinne Goldsmith Dickinson Center for Multiple Sclerosis, Pathophysiology of multiple sclerosis
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Sclerosis"
- When our son was 12 years of age it was found that he has congenital scoliosis in the cerviocothoracic region.The Dr. treating our son back in 1997 informed us that due to the type and location of the fusion T2 T3vertebral bodies the best and only treatmen... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Sclerosis" or enter the forum