Resorption in which cementum or dentin
is lost from the root of a tooth
owing to cementoclastic or osteoclastic activity in conditions such as trauma of occlusion or neoplasms
. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Lateral root resorption may
External root resorption after
Apical root resorption.
of root resorption.
apical root resorption
apical root resorption:
diagnose root resorption
Diagnosis and therapies
Root resorption, Internal resorption, Maxillary first molar, Dimorphic root system, Q-D-Š, Resorption, Ottawa University, Orange Bowl, The Romany Rye (band), External resorption
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "root resorption"
- Im 20 years old amd ive just found out ive got root resorption on my right front tooth. My dentist sent me bk to my otho dentist but there saying its not there fault but my normal dentist says it is due to my braces beimg moved to quick ive had them off fo... (+)
- I was diagnosed with root resorption on my front, top 2 teeth when I was 15 years old and had my braces removed immediately. He told me that I would lose those teeth by the time I'm 30. Well, I was actually looking forward to that day where I might get i... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "root resorption" or enter the forum