A condition marked by abnormal protrusion of the mandible
. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Prognathism is a descriptive
What does Prognathism look
prognathism is clearly
That is not prognathism
Diagnosis and therapies
Prognathism, Setback (architecture), Set-back box, Setbacks, Setback, Setback (land use), Carol Semple-Marzetta, Gumption trap, Lee Freedman, Perth Arena
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Prognathism"
- Maybe your daughter's self esteem is low because her mother feels like she has no value without physical beauty. Maybe you could try to raise your daughter's sense of self-worth in more natural ways, like spending quality time with her or finding a common ... (+)
- I believe my 24 yo daughter has prognathism. She thinks she only has an underbite. She has very low self esteem because she doesn't think she is attractive. How can I tell her that she does have prognathism & by having surgery she will be attractive?... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Prognathism" or enter the forum