Pleurisy and Pneumothorax
Pleurisy - Wikipedia, the free
The main symptom of pleurisy
acute or chronic pleurisy.
Chronic pleurisy includes
Symptoms of pleurisy include:
Diagnosis and therapies
Pleurisy, Rheumatoid pleuritis, Pleura-pneumonia, Pleural friction rub, Elias Rudolph Camerarius, Sr., Karl Marx, Mononuclear cell infiltration, Pleural cavity, Idiopathic, Cryptoexplosion
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Pleurisy"
- sorri i actually meant my left lung!! (+)
- I was diagonsed with pleurisy and bronchitis 8 days ago. I was prescribed tylenol3 & a z-pak. I've finished the antibiotic but still feel heaviness in my chest and not able to really take full deep breaths all the time. Now the right side of my back is... (+)
- will pluerisy show on xrays (+)
- My son has had pleurisy for years. The doctor said he would probably outgrow it. He's almost 20 and he still has his moments. He just had an episode while he was sitting in the ER (he went in for dehydration). They didn't do anything for him. In the week f... (+)
- hi ive had pleurisy in the right lung for ages now, i had it a few days before i was diagnosed with it which was 6 days ago so ive had this horrible pain for over a week now, i have been on antibiotics for 6 days now and they have done bugger all! pain kil... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Pleurisy" or enter the forum