Persian Gulf Syndrome
(Gulf War Syndrome)
Unexplained symptoms reported by veterans
of the Persian gulf war
in 1991. The symptoms reported include fatigue
rash, muscle and joint pain
, headaches, loss of memory
, shortness of breath, gastrointestinal and respiratory symptoms, and extreme sensitivity to commonly occurring chemicals. (nature
1994 May 5;369(6475):8)
of the Persian Gulf War.
Gulf War Syndrome: Treating
Gulf War syndrome
Study: (Persian) Gulf war
Persian Gulf "Syndrome"
of Gulf War syndrome are
Gulf War Syndrome Part 1
Veterans with Persian Gulf Syndrome / Jet Fuel Poisoning/PTSD
Diagnosis and therapies
Persian Gulf naming dispute, Persian Gulf Online Organization, American Gulf War Veterans Association, Persian Gulf campaign of 1809, National Persian Gulf Day, Persian blue, Persian language, List of English words of Persian origin, Academy of Persian Language and Literature, Bible translations into Persian
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Persian Gulf Syndrome"
- was in the navy, been to the middle east twice. came back with allergies, cronic diarhea, joint pain, loads of head ackes. got foot rot while i was in and ship board doctor had me soaking my feet every day for like 2 months solid aboard the uss gridley cg-... (+)