A general term most often used to describe severe or complete loss of muscle strength
due to motor system disease
from the level of the cerebral cortex
to the muscle fiber. This term may also occasionally refer to a loss of sensory function. (From Adams et al., Principles of neurology
, 6th ed, p45)
Facial paralysis is
New Hope for Paralysis
Paralysis - body, causes
File:Paralysis agitans (1893,
of infantile paralysis is
paralysis -- approximately
26 Paralysis of the facial
Diagnosis and therapies
Postoperative residual curarization, Ascending paralysis, Neuromuscular monitoring, Flaccid paralysis (shooting), Paralysis, Analysis paralysis, The Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Resource Center, Sphincter paralysis, Sam Schmidt Paralysis Foundation, Paralysis (disambiguation)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Paralysis" or enter the forum