The structure that forms the roof of the mouth
. It consists of the anterior hard palate (palate, hard
) and the posterior soft palate (palate, soft
Normal and cleft palate
Palate surgery procedure
Secondary Palate: The
Speech and Cleft Palate
Baby with Cleft Palate
Diagnosis and therapies
Secondary palate development, Palatine glands, Secondary palate, Palate (Bones), Primary palate, Palatal consonant, Rugae, Palatal lift prosthesis, Palatal stop, Fimbria of hippocampus
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.