Osteomyelitis of the tibia of
What is Osteomyelitis and
osteomyelitis - an extremely
Diagnosis of Osteomyelitis:
Diagnosis and therapies
Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis, Vertebral osteomyelitis, Garre's sclerosing osteomyelitis, Majeed syndrome, Osteomyelitis, Sequestrum, Involucrum, Anaerobic infection, Infection, Caries
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Osteomyelitis"
- My husband had a knee replacement in April 2011 did great Dr. released him. In the meantime he was found to have 2 ruptured disc, had to have surgery and then to rehab where he got MRSA and it went to the knee. Was treated with mega doses of antibotics t... (+)
- I have had chronic osteomyelits in my left femur for almost 12 years. It took almost 6 years for it to be diagnosed as they always thought my pain was radiating from my spine down my leg because of a trapped nerve. They could never find anything wrong an... (+)
- Who discovered osteomyelitis and when? (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Osteomyelitis" or enter the forum