oxide (N2O). A colorless, odorless gas that is used as an anesthetic and analgesic. High concentrations cause a narcotic effect and may replace oxygen
, causing death
. It is also used as a food
aerosol in the preparation of whipping cream.
Nitrous Oxide Kit
The nitrogen in nitrous oxide
Concept - Nitrous Oxide
Nitrous Bottle Refills Done
Active Compound: Nitrous oxide
views that Nitrous Oxide
Second gas effect, Nitrous oxide and oxygen, Nitrous oxide fuel blend, Nitrous Oxide (disambiguation), Nitrous oxide engine, Nitrous Oxide (musician), Concentration effect, N2O: Nitrous Oxide, Whipped-cream charger, Dreamcatcher (Nitrous Oxide album)
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "nitrous oxide" or enter the forum