A strip of specialized ectoderm
flanking each side of the embryonal neural plate, which after the closure of the neural tube, forms a column of isolated cells
along the dorsal aspect of the neural tube. Most of the cranial and all of the spinal sensory ganglion cells
arise by differentiation of neural crest cells
Although neural crest cells
neural crest formation
After neurulation neural crest
trunk neural crest cells.
Diagnosis and therapies
Neural crest, Cardiac neural crest complex, Cranial neural crest, Medial sacral crest, Sea Crest Villa, Pacific Crest Drum and Bugle Corps, Kagome crest, List of crest badges used by Scottish clan members, Scottish crest badge, CREST
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.