Conditions in which the bone marrow
shows qualitative and quantitative changes suggestive of a preleukemic process, but having a chronic course that does not necessarily terminate as acute leukemia
Myelodysplastic syndromes: the
Diagnosis and therapies
Myelodysplastic syndrome, International Prognostic Scoring System, Erythroid dysplasia, Fanconi anemia, Lenalidomide, SAML 2.0, Myeloid sarcoma, International Working Union of Socialist Parties, SAML 1.1, Refractory cytopenia with multilineage dysplasia
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.