(Dyskinesia Syndromes; Etat Marbre; Status Marmoratus)
Syndromes which feature dyskinesias
as a cardinal manifestation of the disease
process. Included in this category are degenerative, hereditary, post-infectious, medication-induced, post-inflammatory, and post-traumatic conditions.
Movement Disorders Research
of movement disorders.
Movement Disorders Clinic
cause movement disorders,
'Mixed' Movement Disorders
of Movement Disorders
The movement disorders program
THE MOVEMENT DISORDER TEAM
Diagnosis and therapies
Yoga for Movement Disorders, The Kiss and Other Movements, Khoisan Aboriginal and Others Movement, Mirror movement disorder, Rhythmic movement disorder, Movement disorder, Functional movement, List of networks and movements of the French Resistance, Secessionist movements of Canada, Million Man March
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Movement Disorders"
- HY, I WAS VERY HAPPY IN ENCOMTRAR A SITE AS THIS, I LOOK AID, EVERYTHING STARTED IN 2003, PERHAPS A COINCIDENCE, BUT AFTER AN CAR ACCIDENT, STARTED ONLY WITH A LACK OF THE MOVEMENT OF THE DEDÃO OF THE RIGHT HAND, TIES THEN FOUND THAT WAS NOT NOTHING AND N... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Movement Disorders" or enter the forum