A condition in which there is a change of one adult
cell type to another similar adult
The metaplastic epithelial is
metaplasia - intermed mag.
(b) Squamous metaplasia with a
active squamous metaplasia
Squamous metaplasia adjacent
Squamous metaplasia can arise
Intestinal metaplasia (a)
Diagnosis and therapies
Squamous metaplasia, Intestinal metaplasia, Subareolar abscess, Keratinizing metaplasia, Metaplastic carcinoma, Transdifferentiation, Metaplasia, Colombian American, Examples of in vivo transdifferentiation by lineage-instructive approach, Colombian
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "metaplasia"
- educational notes/suggestions:
negative for intraepithelial lesion or malignancy
moderate non specipic inflammation
maturation index: 0/80/20 (+)
- Disordered proliferative endometrium with focal complex hyperplasia with atypia associated with endometrial polyps for the uterus.
Endometrial tissue with disordered proliferative endomentrium and focal simple hyperplasia.
Looking for a simple way to unde... (+)
- I have had burning in my throat and esophagus for 3 years. I just had another endoscopy and it reads chronic superfical gastrits, very mild and patchy, inactive, involving pyloric mucosa with intestinal metaplasia- negative for helicobacter/pyloric. Is t... (+)
- I just had a complete hysterectomy, where my cervix, uterus, left fallopian tube and left ovary were removed. My uterus, fallopian tube, and ovary was sent to a pathologist. The diagnosis for my uterus was "(1)MILD ACUTE AND CHRONIC CERVISITIS WITH RE... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "metaplasia" or enter the forum