A form of cutaneous tuberculosis
. It is seen predominantly in women
and typically involves the nasal, buccal, and conjunctival mucosa.
Discoid Lupus Photo
People with lupus often
cases of lupus every year
Lupus is an autoimmune
Picture of Systemic Lupus
Lucky For Lupus" Celebrity
Diagnosing lupus is a very
Diagnosis and therapies
Systemic lupus erythematosus and pregnancy, Tumid lupus erythematosus, Verrucous lupus erythematosus, Systemic lupus erythematosus, Anti-histone antibodies, Alliance for Lupus Research, Lupus band test, Lupus (disambiguation), Stephanie Smith (artist), Ifi202
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "lupus"
- I have had sepsis 6 times through out my life and I am only 21. I had sepsis starting back as young as age 3. When I was 13, I had sepsis so bad I was in the hospital for 6 months. I had blood poisoning which caused sepsis to occur. When I was 20, I had a... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "lupus" or enter the forum