Conditions characterized by deficiencies of comprehension
or expression of written and spoken forms of language
. These include acquired and developmental disorders.
and Language Disorders
Speech and Language Disorders
and language disorders.
Language Disorders: A
Receptive Language Disorders
Speech and language disorders
Diagnosis and therapies
Language Problems and Language Planning, Center for Research and Documentation on World Language Problems, Speech and language pathology in school settings, Mixed receptive-expressive language disorder, Language assessment, KE family, Myrna Gopnik, Pragmatic language impairment, Cortical stimulation mapping, Speech and language assessment
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Language Disorders" or enter the forum