(Dystrophia Brevicollis Congenita)
A condition characterized by shortness of the neck
resulting from reduction in the number of vertebrae or the fusion of multiple hemivertebrae into one osseous mass. The hairline is low and the motion
of the neck
is limited. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Classification of Klippel-Feil
Klippel Feil Syndrome
Klippel-Feil syndrome with
with Klippel-Feil syndrome
This patient has Klippel-Feil
klippel feil syndrome neck
Diagnosis and therapies
Wildervanck syndrome, Maurice Klippel, KFS, Yutaka Hara, CloudStore, Plane mirror, The Malton Mirror, The Mirror, Nieh-ching-t'ai, Altoona Mirror
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Klippel-Feil Syndrome"
- hi my name is kristy jeanveau im 26 year old female diagnose with klippel-feil syndrome i been diagnose with it a year ago allready in stage 2 suffering with pain and all my doctor doing is giving me pain killers wich afther a few months dont work anymore ... (+)