Introduction of a tube into a hollow organ to restore or maintain patency if obstructed. It is differentiated from catheterization
in that the insertion of a catheter is usually performed for the introducing or withdrawing of fluids from the body.
Tracheal intubation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What is Intubation And Mechanical Ventilation | Intubation And
Endotrachael Intubation Close Up - Ear Nose & Throat
Medical Pastiche: 1000 Awesome Things. #990: Nailing your first
Intubation | INTENSIVE CARE HOTLINEINTENSIVE CARE HOTLINE
Retrograde Tracheal Intubation
Diagnosis and therapies
William Walker Atkinson, Atkinson cycle, Seven trumpets, Slide trumpet, History of primitive and non-Western trumpets, Seddon Atkinson, Atkinson index, Jacob Atkinson, James Atkinson (inventor), Tutankhamun's trumpets
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.