(Dot Immunoblotting; Electroimmunoblotting; Immunoelectroblotting; Reverse Immunoblotting)
Immunologic method used for detecting or quantifying immunoreactive substances. The substance is identified by first immobilizing it by blotting onto a membrane and then tagging it with labeled antibodies
(A) (Left) Immunoblot showing
Schematic of the immunoblot
α-IRS-1 and immunoblotting
6A: Immunoblot analysis of
IRDYE Immunoblotting for
15) were immunoblotted for
(A) Immunoblots of total
Diagnosis and therapies
Chiron Corporation, Graphium chiron, Chiron World Sports Cars, Chiron Review, Bugatti 18/3 Chiron, Chiron FS, TBST, Chiron (missile), Dean Chiron, Xylophanes chiron
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.