Any of several generalized skin
disorders characterized by dryness, roughness, and scaliness, due to hypertrophy
of the stratum corneum epidermis
. Most are genetic, but some are acquired, developing in association
with other systemic disease
or genetic syndrome
Ichthyosis follicularis with
Hier komt de ichthyosis site!
Lamellar ichthyosis is a rare
Pictures for Ichthyosis
Ichthyosis - diagnosis and
Ichthyosis vulgaris IV is a
Diagnosis and therapies
Ichthyosis en confetti, Ichthyosis hystrix, Ichthyosis, LEKTI, SPINK6, SPINK2, Ichthyosis bullosa of Siemens, Netherton, North Lanarkshire, Cerebral dysgenesis–neuropathy–ichthyosis–keratoderma syndrome, Ichthyosis prematurity syndrome
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "ichthyosis"
- I have been browsing a lot of sites and one of them (sorry I don't know which one) said that the mom's of x-linked ichthyosis had trouble going into labour on their own. This may be why others in your family have had C-sections in the past.
My son was b... (+)
- My dad has it his skin looks like alligator skins I'm don't know exactly what type he has but I was affaid if I had kids they would get it but fortune for me I don't so I think I should be safe. They did a research thing on him cause it's is rare and teste... (+)
- please can anyone help me am having a baby boy i am a carrier of x linked ichthosis dose any one know if i can have a baby naturally as i think everyone in the family has had to have a c section please help me am so worried (+)
Leave a message or picture about "ichthyosis" or enter the forum