The form of energy and the sensation
of an increase in temperature
. Its interest in medicine
is largely with reference to its physiological effects, its therapeutic use, and its use in procedures in physics
and physical chemistry
heat and sunlight,
The Heat Index (HI) is the
Miami Heat Photos
Miami Heat Logo Wallpaper
Miami Heat Three Kings
FCPD Announces Summer HEAT
Diagnosis and therapies
Repression of heat shock gene expression (ROSE) element, Heat shock protein 90kDa alpha (cytosolic), member A1, HSPA14, HSP90AB1, Heat shock protein, Heat shock protein 47, Heat shock factor, AHSA1, HSF1, HSF2
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.