A relatively small nodular inflammatory lesion containing grouped mononuclear phagocytes
, caused by infectious and noninfectious agents.
Granuloma Ode to the granuloma
Pathogenesis of granuloma
Clinical: pyogenic granuloma
giant cell granuloma
Diagnosis and therapies
Sperm granuloma, Granulomatous mastitis, Supperative granuloma, Silicone granuloma, Zirconium granuloma, Fibrin ring granuloma, Granuloma, Beryllium granuloma, Interstitial granulomatous dermatitis, Idiopathic facial aseptic granuloma
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Granuloma"
- why does the medical unfit me to work when they detect oi had calcified granuloma? (+)
- i have a plyogenic granuloma on my thumb that hasnt gone away for 4-5 months. I keep opening up the injury while fishing. (got the plyogenic granuloma while trying to dig out a sliver) Pretty confident it's nothing derious, would just like some advice on a... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Granuloma" or enter the forum