and putrefaction of tissue usually due to a loss of blood
Dry gangrene of the 1st to 4th
Fournier's gangrene of the
Figure 9: Wet gangrene in
devoloped gangrene last
Gangrene in Fingertips by
Figure 8: Dry gangrene in
Diagnosis and therapies
Gangrene of the eyelid, Acral dry gangrene, Perinatal gangrene of the buttock, Dr. Gangrene, Gangrene (group), Chronic undermining burrowing ulcers, Gangrene, Gangrene (album), Sawblade EP (Gangrene), Greneberg
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Gangrene" or enter the forum