The unborn young of a viviparous mammal, in the postembryonic period, after the major structures have been outlined. In humans
, the unborn young from the end of the eighth week after CONCEPTION until BIRTH, as distinguished from the earlier embryo
Fetus - Opened
The argument that the fetus is
File:Human fetus 10 weeks with
Milestones of Fetal
A fetus at 12 weeks can make a
Fetal Tissue: Pepsi,
Flow brand new like a fetus
Diagnosis and therapies
Los Angeles fetus disposal scandal, Nasciturus pro iam nato habetur, quotiens de commodis eius agitur, Malpresentation of fetus, Garbh?sana, Foetus (film), Feed Us a Fetus, Shawwal, In utero, Tomislav Domazet-Lošo, Ramrod (12")
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.